Re: Lucent has withdrawn from W3C

At 15:26 -0600 10/29/03, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Lucent has withdrawn from W3C.
>  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List
>and in particular, withdrawn Peter Patel-Schneider
>as their representative from the WebOnt WG.
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/#Membership
>
>I looked into whether this affects his appointment
>as editor, and as far as I can tell, it need not:
>
>"Every technical report published as part of the Recommendation Track
>process is edited by one or more editors appointed by a Working Group
>Chair."

Guus and I have discussed this and we would very much like Peter to
continue to be listed as Editor.  I believe that Ian has agreed to
take over maintenance of the document for the WG, so I think we'll be
able to move on without  this causing major problems.
  -JH

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***