Re: Agenda/Logistics, Oct 2 telecon

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:59:36 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Status of my actions - not ehte last two still require further WG attention
not on agenda.

*ACTION JJC: add clarifying tests to OWL test repository
*  re datatype mapping rules

Done - tests I5.8-01[3456]

* ACTION JJC edit tests for InverseFuncProp

Done cf.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Sep/0226

* ACTION JJC: see if there's an answer for this in owl-tests (something
* to do with "missing AllDisjoint)
Done, but I don't hink the commentators has had a response yet:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Sep/0218

* ACTION JJC: propose clarifying test (cf owl for owl msg)

Done, tests Class-00[1234] see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Sep/0258

Again no response sent to Dan Brickley as yet.