Re: loop free?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:10:20 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter:
> I still don't see any particular rationale to forbid loops in
> equivalentClass,

I am not particularly arguing for forbidding, more saying that I currently
believe that's what S&AS says - but it is not very clear.

I've created a test with a loop and mark it as in DL.

Maybe the test would be sufficient clarification of the S&AS text - this is
somewhat of a tiny corner case.

New tests added:
  I5.26-009
   with an owl:equivalentClass loop - DL
  I5.26-010
   like I5.26-009 but without the owl:equivalentClass triple.
   This creates an orphan, which was not already tested for.
   The orphan is in DL.
  disjointWith-010
   With an owl:disjointWith loop, hence in Full

I also renamed the unnamed individual cycle I5.26-008 as I6.1-001
since the issue I6.1-UnnamedIndividualRestrictions specifically mentions this
test case.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I6.1-UnnamedIndividualRestrictions

 The new editors draft will be in place soon.