TEST PR draft

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:15:24 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I predict the future: message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Dec/0005

will approve the vote started by Sandro.

I have updated the Manifest files and the editors draft on the basis of this
predication, and put the editors draft into its PR clothes.

The current editors draft

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/

reflects this

Still to do are:

1) add to changes brief description of most recent additions to test suite
(two or three tests)

2) check whitespace in XXL version

3) check which tests are in L version and ensure none that are "too big" are

4) get rid of colour coding of changes

5) go through those parts currently in red, where there might be editorial
considerations.

(I also need to review the changes I have just made to the change log - there
seem to be a few bugs where I say 13 tests but mean 6 etc)

I will send a further message concerning the test state.