Re: webont membership

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 17:05, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Would folks (esp chairs and DanC) look over this list of WG members
> (from our database) and let me know of any inaccuracies?   Editors,
> please wait for a second posting with a confirmed version (and with
> the right international characters, I hope).

Umm... is this for the acknowlegements section? As I have said
a few times now, preference is for the editors to
individually acknowlege contributions as they paste them into
the document, not to do a big bulk-import like this.

I'm reasonably confident each of these people participated in the
WG somehow, and if that's how the editors choose to do their
acknowledgements, very well.

I started auditing participation records...
I think a few of those named below haven't attended a meeting in a long
time and should be notified that they're not in good standing,
but I don't think that's the question here.