Re: Reminder - telecon to discuss test cases - tomorrow 11/20

Agenda for TEST subgroup meeting

Goal:
   draft resolutions for considerations by full WG telecon

Chair: horrocks
Scribe: ??? (there was a volunteer)

1: review of test status
see
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out
(maybe try the regenerate button)

2: tests with 2 or more passes
   Propose we APPROVE these
[i.e. we recommend to the WG to approve, I avoid this detail below]
I need to update the Manifest file, in order to list these.
Will do that real soon now.

3: OWL Full non-entailments and consistency tests

With 1 pass
   Class-004
   DatatypeProperty-001
   I5.1-010
   I6.1-001
   Propose we APPROVE these as EXTRACREDIT tests

4: tests from the extra-credit section
(one pass each)
   extra-credit-002
   extra-credit-003
   extra-credit-004

    Propose that we APPROVE these as EXTRACREDIT tests

5: Tests with 0 passes
   (Should be none, but ...)
    dl-209
    misc-011
    take under easier tests in next item

6: Test with 1 pass
overview and discussion
   - easier (but new) tests
     Thing-003
     dl-208
     misc-010
     misc-011
     Thing-005

   - datatype tests
      I5.8-001
      I5.8-003
      I5.8-004

   - hard dl tests
     dl-666
     dl-668
     dl-501 ??? cerebra claims pass what does it mean?
     note the equally difficult dl-502 had no result from cerebra

   - arithmetic
     dl-905 dl-906 dl-907 dl-909 dl-910
     (I am having a hard time understanding the test results here:
Cerebra passes the ones which are consistency tests, and Euler the
inconsitency tests - shouldn't Euler be claiming an incomplete result for
the consistency tests and is Cerebra really claiming completeness on these
tests?)

   - OWL Full tests with conflict
(these are all quite small - personally I think we should visually inspect
and approve them)
   I5.3-014 *
   someValuesFrom-001 *
   Restriction-006 *
   I5.5-007 *

  - OWL Full tests exhibiting some 'advanced' OWL Full features
   I5.8-017
   cardinality-005

7: Process issues

   The test case document cannot really be regarded as finished when it has
a proposed tests appendix.

   Options range from OBSOLETING everything which isn't approved ... to
deciding to continue development of test suite after REC.

Since the bulk of the agenda is rather dull we might want to take item 7
somewhere in the middle to keep us awake.

Jeremy