Suggested mapping rule change reflecting datatype decision

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:55:32 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Last time we agreed that the user defined datatypes really did need a type
triple.

The suggested change to the mapping rules is:

OLD
dataLiteral | dataLiteral | dataLiteral

NEW
[[
plainLiteral |            | plainLiteral

lexicalForm^^datatatypeID |      | lexicalForm^^T(datatypeID)
(i.e. a typedLiteral)

]]

I believe the middle dataLiteral in the current editors draft is a typo.

The rule shows that a typed literal is transformed by transforming its
datatypeID