RE: Jena jar etc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:01:15 +0100
To: "Sean Bechhofer" <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I think we should report the times and not the result.

I think you can silence the output with adding a final argument "Full".

It's clear that I need to spend sometime on my code after which I might have
a machine big enough to do the test myself. I am surprised that it finds a
huge graph rather than a small one as a counterexample - the code for
finding the counterexamples might well not be finding minimal ones.