Re: Heads Up - Important meeting Wednesday - PR Vote!!

Herman - I think the bottom line is whether you think there will be
substantial changes to our documents needing WG in the critical path,
or whether we could vote for PR and authorize the editors to make the
changes you suggest below.  Guess this depends on you sayig you think
it would be sufifcient (i.e. WG has no decisions to make) and Ian
accpeting the action...
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)