proposal to approve test description-logic-502 as an extra credit test

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:16:46 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Jim's pointed out that there are very few tests with no systems passing - of
these only one is intrinsically difficult, the other two are recent
additions and either haven't been executed or are just wrong.

I am confident that dl-502 is correct (I ran it through a SAT reasoner
before proposing it) - but it uses aliasing beyond the current capabilities
of the art (unless racer can do it)

I think having it as extra-credit documents a current limitation adequately