RE: Heads Up - Important meeting Thursday - PR Vote!!

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:39:44 +0100
To: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> Jeremy - I have some spare time tonight (after traveling this afternoon)
> and tomorrow (it's then a public holiday here) but I lost track of
> your actions. If you could indicate some urgent actions I could try
> to help with them (supposing I understand them :-))

here are some, not sure about the completeness of this list:

ACTION Jeremy C: will update test doc accordingly.
  (test approvals I think - don't forget the test:approval property pointing
at those minutes)

ACTION Jeremy C: to send email re precise change to S&AS.
ACTION Jeremy C: Change Annotation-Proprety-003.
ACTION Jeremy C: Clone Test Thing-001.
  one version needs to have Thing with a singleton which is consistent in
OWL DL and inconsistent in OWL Full, another needs to show that empty Thing
is inconsistent in Both.

?? not sure if this done
ACTION Jeremy: to add a new test that highlights one of the issues in

There's also a vaguish proposal from Sean a few weeks back for another
imports test, where the import uses the .rdf suffix whereas the imported doc
uses an xml:base without the suffix. The mismatch moves the test into OWL
Full. Best to clone one of the OWL DL or OWL LIte imports level tests and
just change the imports statement.