Proposed tests and PR

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:22:08 +0100
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

(Always the party pooper)

===

There are still a number of proposed tests that have not been passed at all,
or only by one implementation.

(There may also be a few others that we have not yet approved)

It seems to me that before moving to PR we should:

For each test
- approve it, say on the basis of one system passing
- aprpove it as extra credit
- reject it as inappropriate
- decide that the test shows a feature of OWL for which we wish to see
implementation experience
and delay the PR vote

I am not comfortable voting for PR before doing such analysis.
I personally do not have time to do the analysis before Thursday.

I will be asking my HP colleagues for their opinion, and seeing if they
would support opposing a PR vote at this time. (That is not to suggest that
the CR period has been anything but successful, merely that we have not yet
dotted the i's and crossed the t's to demonstrate the success).