Re: proposed reply for Semantics and Abstract Syntax (and some general OWL Lite, CR, & implementation) comments

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 30 May 2003 14:38:41 -0500
To: "Peter F. "Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 14:27, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> [ Proposed response for
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0069.html
> ]

I would prefer to avoid ad-hoc/post-hoc design rationale; I'd prefer
to quote from the proceedings of the WG (the specs and/or
the issues list/decision record). But given that
that the high order comment seems to be "get it out
the door" I think this is a tolerable level of putting
words in the WG's mouth.

So thanks for drafting it and please do send it.

> This message responds to your comments, in each case not suggesting any
> changes to the S&AS document.  This is not actually a rejection of your
> comments, however.  I feel that you are generally satisfied with the
> situation as it stands, but that some improvements could be made, if
> possible.
>
> One comment that you make corresponds to a re-opened issue that may result
> in a change - if this indeed happens we will let you know.
[...]