Re: OWL DL in RDF

[clear account; quick question before our visitors arrive...]

how do you test a non-entailment test
ie P not-entails C

                    Sean Bechhofer
                    <seanb@cs.man.ac.u       To:     Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
                    k>                       cc:     www-webont-wg@w3.org
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: OWL DL in RDF
                    www-webont-wg-requ
                    est@w3.org

                    2003-05-29 12:57
                    PM

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Sean Bechhofer wrote:
>

> > In the process of documenting my implementations, I have produced the
> > following:
> >
> > http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/rdf.shtml
>

> I glanced at this and thought it was pretty good, distinctly more
readable
> than the stuff I produce. There were one or two technical mistakes, I can
> give a detailed review if the group wants (e.g. owl:equivalentClass
> inadequately handled).

This would certainly be useful for me.

> We perhaps need to have consensus on which technical changes we are
making
> to OWL, since they tend to show up in this sort of document.
>
> I think with this appraoch we are unlikely to get everything 100% spot
on,
> so it would be good to have this in a document either which is updatable
or
> with an errata page so we can fix it into the future.

Indeed.

           Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer