Re: raised in comment: owl:class still needed? Does this effect Test LC?

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> From: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
> Subject: Re: raised in comment: owl:class still needed? Does this effect
Test LC?
> Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 23:09:49 +0200
>

> > Last Thursday Jim Hendler wrote:
Test

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0004.html

no,

> > (more

> > the

> > >Looks good.
> >
> > I was thinking that too, but the comment was

> > and although that test case illustrates the differences
> > it is not showing that owl:Class is needed.
>
> Well, in a certain sense none of owl:Class, owl:DatatypeProperty,
> owl:ObjectProperty, and probably quite a few other bits of OWL vocabulary
> are not *needed*.  However, it is *desirable* to have them around.

Could there be a class that is an rdfs:Class but not an owl:Class?
If so, is there an example of such a class?
(not talking about illegal OWL Lite or OWL DL documents)