Re: WOWG: agenda May 22 telecon

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:42:47 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Regrets

Guus Schreiber wrote:

> ACTION: Jeremy Carroll to make changes to test document concerning
>     datatypes, as discussed

I made some changes but have not yet addressed review comments by Pat, I'll
try and send around a draft before the telecon that would be a bigger
change than I anticipated to the definition of consistent, to address Pat's
concerns - no promises.

> ACTION: Pat Hayes and Ian Horrocks will review changes

> ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider to design test that shows effects of recent
>     proposed changes to RDF datatyping and sent to Jeremy Carroll

Note - this is done, the test case was already in the test doc, so no
change there, also Pat seems to be addressing the comment in the other
group, so I think we can, at least temporarily, declare victory on this one.