Re: comments on OWL test cases

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:06:02 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

>This all seems perfectly clear to me, and
>doesn't require any changes to any documents - certainly not an
>abortion of the LC vote (and I would appreciate a general cooling of
>the rhetoric regarding LC, the delay of which is a bogey man whose
>appearance is now so regular as to be more boring than frightening).

I was not meaning it as a bogeyman; I had no worry about slipping timewise -
since we are in the publishing moratorium anyway. Just that the extent of the
error (in terms of number of sections that will need to be touched) is
greater than I felt confortable with. I am happy that the rest of the group
disagreed with my assessment.

My general belief is that it is better to do it right than do it fast.

Jeremy