RE: Proposed response to Martin Merry, HP

I am happy to add "desirable computational properties" to the
species description of Lite in the Guide.

But I am a little hesitant regarding "maximal decidable subset, although
subject to a higher worst-case complexity".  Has anyone demonstrated
that that DL is the maximal decidable subset of Full?  The DL text
currently says:

> OWL DL supports those users who want the maximum expressiveness
> without losing computational completeness (all entailments are
> guaranteed to be computed) and decidability (all computations will
> finish in finite time) of reasoning systems.

Which seems to pretty much capture the intent.  ??

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre
98 San Jacinto, #500