RE: Agenda request: Test LC vote

I also agree with the comments below about the "consistency sticker". I see no reason why (or how) WOWG would get into the consistency testing arena.

chas

3May/0046.html

I propose to reconsider our decision of 10 January:

 RESOLVED: that the OWL test document shall specify conformance of
 consistency checkers {Lite, DL, Full} x {Incomplete, Complete}.
  -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf5.html#Test

I think maybe that record is buggy; we knew in January
that we weren't shooting for a "complete full consistency checker"
sticker.

But more to the point: it's not clear to me that there's
a market for a "complete OWL DL consistency checker" either.
And the main reason for a conformance clause/sticker is
to catalyze a market segment.

So let's take it out of the test spec before we go to last call.