Test index added

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:47:52 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Ian made a late comment
suggesting an index.

I have made two changes this morning to address that:

1) simplified the test fragment system (each test in the documents already had
an anchor; now the anchor is always dir-number e.g. description-logic-003
I5.3-001, FunctionalProperty-003

2) Added an index.

Note that in the single file versions M L and XXL the frag IDs work directly,

gets you to one of the new SAT tests added as a result of another of Ian's

The compound document splatters the tests over the directory, and so the
fragIDs are in assorted files e.g. that one becomes:

I've found that the document as is does not satisfy the pubrules checker, so
the precise bits will change again before todays telecon.
I am not intending to make changes other than pubrules fixes.