Re: TEST: last call candidate

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:35:47 -0400
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

>Jim:
>>  1 - section 5 - Testing an OWL implementation is labeled Informative.
>>  I believe it would be consistent with WG decisions to be either
>>  informative or normative (at the editors' discretion)
>
>declined.

Since I suggested either informative or normative, and you declined,
I take that to mean you will remove the section completely - right?
  -JH

(that is:

I said: Normative V Informative
you said decline (taken to mean "Not")
which means  -(Normative V informative)
which becomes  -Normative ^ -Informative

(I can do it in Predicate logic if you'd prefer, but then I'd need to
skolemize a variable...)

)

:->

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler