Re: SEM: OWL Full semantics

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 13:37, pat hayes wrote:
> >Pat, in your message
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0067.html
> >you wrote very sensible comments which I fully support.
> >If I may suggest, put on your OWL S&AS editor's hat and
> >put it those changes !-)
>
> AS&S is a multi-document, and each part of it has a different editor
> list.

FYI... meanwhile, it's one W3C tech report, with one list
of editors in the TR page:

OWL Web Ontology Language Semantics and Abstract Syntax
        31 March 2003, Peter F. Patel-Schneider, Patrick Hayes, Ian
        Horrocks
        Last Call Ends 9 May 2003

With my W3C process hat on, the different editor lists for
different parts are just fancy-looking acknowledgements,
not relevant to the constraint that
"Every technical report on the Recommendation track is edited by one or
more editors appointed by a Working Group Chair."
 -- http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process-20010719/tr