SEM: OWL Full semantics

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:09:56 +0200
To: phayes@ai.uwf.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Pat, in your message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0067.html
you wrote very sensible comments which I fully support.
If I may suggest, put on your OWL S&AS editor's hat and
put it those changes !-) Further on, as I have suggested
many times, the OWL Full vocabulary extension of the
RDFS semantics [RDFS MT] could be made explicit in the
shape of corresponding entailment or inference rules
which are sanctioned by those OWL Full semantics.
What I captured from many people in the community
is that they are really interested in that and that
it would drastically increase interoperability between
OWL Full reasoners, verifiers and explainers. I also
believe that this is a realistic job; even achieving
a minimum set is much better than having nothing ;-)

-- ,