TEST: various completed actions (imports, datatypeproperties, subj pred class, ...)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:50:27 +0200
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

This message got stuck in my outbox.

(I will send a follow up with URLs with actual tests)
I have added a number of outstanding (i.e. late) tests, these are attached.
Connolly, Hendler were, as far as I remember the people most interested in
these.

In

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0098.html

[[
ACTION: Jeremy:
generate domain and range constraints test cases for owl:imports
CONTINUED
]]
See:

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#propose
dFunction-imports

In f2f5
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/09-webont-irc#T09-43-01
we see
ACTION: jjc - add suvj pred aClass test case in I5.3
which has become semantic layering tests 10 and 11

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#proposedIs
sue-I5.3-Semantic-Layering

also
ACTION: jjc - check sameInstanceAs/sameClassAs tests for FULL clarify
different semantics
added
sameInstanceAs-001 equivalentClass-008
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#equival
entClass-008

(ahh sameIndividualAs-001 got lost, will send follow up next week).

In
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0135.html
Jim suggested a test, which I've embellished a bit,

(add DatatypeProperty-001 got lost, will send follow up next week).

Ugggghhhh ...

Jeremy