RE: telcon index updated; update issues list?

Will do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Connolly [mailto:connolly@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 8:51 AM
To: Smith, Michael K
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Subject: telcon index updated; update issues list?

Mike,

I discovered the issues list isn't quite up to date yet w.r.t.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.26-OWLDLSyntax

I just updated the WG homepage with pointers to all the recent meeting
minutes; Mike, if you find time to go over those and update the issues list
w.r.t. decisions made, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be going over the issues list in order to update
our draft request for CR/PR, so I might end up updating
it myself. Let me know if I shouldn't do that.

[[[
minutes to follow within a day or two (e.g. 24 Apr, (17Apr cxld), 10 Apr,
3Apr, ...earlier meetings ) ]]]
  -- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/#Current

[[[
Mar 2003
        teleconferences 27Mar (with ammendment), 20 Mar (with
        ammendment), 13 Mar
3-7 Mar 2003
        W3C Technical Plenary in Cambridge, MA, U.S.A.
              * editors's meeting Tuesday (@@notes?)
              * Wed: all-wg plenary. (@@agenda/slides/irc log)
              * Thu/Fri: Semantic Web Architecture

Feb 2003
        teleconferences 27Feb, 20 Feb, 13 Feb, 6 Feb
Jan 2003
        teleconferences 30Jan, 23Jan, 16Jan, ftf 9Jan, 2Jan
]]]
-- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/#L109

mobile: mailto:connolly+pager@w3.org