OWL Tests

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:52:12 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jeremy, Jos -

Is there a easy way I can get hold of a list of all URLs of all the
manifest files in the current test repository (without having to crawl
around the directories myself). In other words is there a Manifest of
Manifests (I know you RDF enthusiasts are much in favour of such
metamodelling :-)?

It would make it much easier for me to both test my
implementation and verify the tests if I can simply point an application
to the list and say "off you go".

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer