W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > March 2003

Re: WOWG: Telecon Agenda March 27, 2003 -- incl. LAST CALL RESOLUTION

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:38:22 -0500
Message-ID: <3E830CDE.C5CEC79@cse.lehigh.edu>
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
CC: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

My appologies, I will not be able to attend today's telecon. I have a
meeting conflict that I cannot get out of. Please have a beer for me
during the "raucous celebration." :-)

Jeff

Jim Hendler wrote:
> 
> Note Duration information - possible that chair will request extra
> time if needed, please try to be available.
> ---------------
> WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
> AGENDA/LOGISTICS
> March 27, 2003
> 
> 1200 US East Coast
> 0900 US West Coast
> 1700 London
> 
> Duration: 90 minutes  (NOTE: if we do not reach the end of agenda item
> 3.0, the chair may request an extension to the meeting)
> 
> PHONE INFORMATION
> To use Zakim:
> Dial +1.617.761.6200
> At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
> enter 9326#.
> 
> CHAT INFO
> Simultaneous IRC Chat
> irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
> #webont
> 
> Chair: Hendler
> Scribe: Nick Gibbins
> 
> 1) ADMIN (10 min)
> 
> 1.1 Roll call
> 
> Regrets:  See list archive for  regrets
> 
> 1.2 Minutes previous telecon
> 
> Proposal to accept as a true record of the March 20, 2003 telcon:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0132.html
> 
> 1.3 Agenda amendments
> 
> 1.4 Telecon schedule
> 
> - next telecon:  April 3
> - Chair: Hendler
> - scribe for April 3: TBD
> 
> 1.5 General Action Review
> ACTION: DanC request review by internationalisation board of decision
> on
> datatypes.
> ACTION: chairs to include discussion of presentation syntax in next
> telecon. - CONT (POSTPONED ONE WEEK)
> 
> 2.0  Reopening of Issue 5.26 (10 minutes)
> Discussion of Jeremy's proposal re: B1 and B2
> see message
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0197.html
> and the messages linked from there/
> 
> 3.0  (60 min)  LAST CALL DECISION
> 
> 3.1 Review of Document Related Actions:
> ACTIONS: pfps, jos, smith, guus to update documents to reflect
> decision on datatypes - Please confirm these are done
> 
> ACTION: JimH to write MikeS to insert in guide some words about
> security and privacy issues - DONE
>   *
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0162.html
> 
> ACTION: Chairs to contact JeffH to add ref section to req doc - DONE
> ** (outcome, section to be added during LC)
> 
> ACTION: DanC - will investigate question of adding to allDifferent
> list. No reply by next Tuesday (25/3) means that it is up to editor to
> do what he likes - DONE
> 
> ACTION: JimH review of reference doc - DONE
> 
> ACTION: pfps, Jos to add broken RDF datatype test to test suite - DONE
> 
> ACTION: JimH to report to coordination group on model theory issue -
> DONE, but no conclusion to this point
> 
> ACTION: GuusS to update ref to reflect deprecated class being subclass
> of RDFS class and not OWL class - DONE
> 
> ACTION: pfps to review (at least) section 8 of Ref doc.
> 
> 3.2 Review of Document Status
> 
> 3.2.1 Requirements - ready for LC (references to be added later)
> 3.2.2 Overview - ready for LC  (any post- LC editing changes planned?)
> 3.2.3 Guide - ready for LC (any post- LC editing changes planned?)
> 3.2.4 References - reviewed and ready for LC (any post- LC editing
> changes planned?)
> 3.2.5 Test - ready for LC (report on post LC changes planned)
> 3.2.6 S&AS - ready for LC?  (dependent on 2.0 outcome, plus changes
> planned)
> 
> 3.3 LAST CALL RESOLUTION
> Discussion of proposed resolution:
>    Resolved: To move all six of our documents to Last Call status as
> soon as possible
> 
> 3.4 (dependent on 3.3)
>    dates suggested by Coordination Group -- Last Call open through May
> 5 2003
>   Last Call Memo - Hendler update to group  (ACTION Hendler to
> produce?)
> 
> 
> 4.0 Raucous Celebration or Much Waling and Gnashing of  Teeth
>    (dependent on outcome of 3.0) 2 minutes
> 5) AOB (0-5 min)
> 
> --
> 
> Professor James Hendler                           hendler@cs.umd.edu
> Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies         301-405-2696
> Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.      301-405-6707 (Fax)
> Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742      240-731-3822 (Cell)
> http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Received on Thursday, 27 March 2003 09:38:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:58 GMT