Re: imports in S&AS

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:27:49 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter:
> So what is the way to proceed?

as is - i.e. no change proposed. Sorry that that was not clear.

The general discussion was intended as finishing off that part of the review
activity. The imports text is not my preferred text but, so what? My
preferred text would be substantially different - at a point where it might
have been appropriate to suggest substantial changes I prioritised working on
issues that I saw as having significant operational impact. (In Cambridge we
noted that you had a collection of abstract ontologies and I had an ontology
with multiple headers and that, as far as I can see, operationally there is
no difference)