Pre-agenda for Thursday's telecon - LAST CALL DECISION

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:49:23 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I will get out a final agenda sometime tomorrow as we still have some
details being worked, but the basic Agenda for Thursday's call will
likely be:

1.0 Admin stuff

2.0 LAST CALL DECISION

2.1 Final comments by document editors and action review

2.2 Discussion of proposed resolution:
  Resolved: To move all six of our documents to Last Call status as
soon as possible

3.0 A.O.B

Remember that if you cannot attend a meeting, but wish to give a
proxy as to your standing on this issue, you can - but please let at
least the chairs know who has your proxy in advance
  -Jim H

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler