Re: DL Syntax - status?

>Jim, Guus
>
>I would relatively urgently like to know the status of DL Syntax issue.
>
>The first indication that I had of the nature of the problems with B.1 B.2 was
>the minutes [1], to which I responded [2]
>
>There was the note in the IRC
>>  JimH: Agrees with DanC. Suggests taking out B1/2 and close issue with
>>  proviso that could be re-opened if volunteer appears before last call.
>
>I believe my message [2] fulfils that proviso (although Peter moved the goal
>post [3]).
>
>Jeremy
>
>[1]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0132.html
>[2]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0138.html
>[3]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0139.html

Jeremy -
  The status is as reported in the minutes:

At 20:44 +0000 3/20/03, Ian Horrocks wrote:
>traw Poll: ACCEPT PROPOSAL TO CLOSE 5.26 EXCEPT FOR PARTS B1 AND B2
>For: Hendler, pfps, hori, horrocks
>Against: DanC
>Abstention: Guus, Smith, De Roo, Marwan, Gibbins, Welty, Wallace, Dean.
>
>PROPOSAL: accept proposal to close 5.26 except for parts B1 and B2
>Objections: DanC
>Abstain: GuusS, Wallace, Baget, M_Smith, Sabbouh, Yasser
>
>JimH: List as resolved; DanC's objection noted; could reopen if appropriate.

I see this could seem to be ambiguous (i.e. might seem as if B.1 and
B.2 were not closed, but they were) , so let me make it clear - the
issue was closed accepting all parts (including F.1) EXCEPT for B.1
and B.2 which were rejected.    Objections/abstentions as noted
above. Appropriate ACTIONs were assigned for the closing of the issue
including Mike Smith to fix the issues list (not yet done).

Reopening the issue would be considered under the case that new
information was providing showing a way to change our decision
without postponing a vote for LC (No such was offered at the telecon)
  -JH