RE: comments on Overview and Guide

The latest version of the Guide is available at

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/Guide.html

It responds to

1. Peter's comments (except for 5.1.1 marked # Pending) and
2. Raphael Volz and Sean Bechhofer's validator check of wine.owl.

I have changed the namespace, versioning and imports for food and wine
to refer to the current locations of the ontologies
(www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src)

Detailed response to Peter's comments below.

I consider this to be ready for last call.

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre
98 San Jacinto, #500