DL Syntax - status?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:34:32 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jim, Guus

I would relatively urgently like to know the status of DL Syntax issue.

The first indication that I had of the nature of the problems with B.1 B.2 was
the minutes [1], to which I responded [2]

There was the note in the IRC
> JimH: Agrees with DanC. Suggests taking out B1/2 and close issue with
> proviso that could be re-opened if volunteer appears before last call.

I believe my message [2] fulfils that proviso (although Peter moved the goal
post [3]).

Jeremy

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0132.html