Fwd: [closed] hendler-01 literals in parsetype collection

As part of our consensus review we asked RDF Core [1]

At 17:17 -0500 2/20/03, Jim Hendler wrote:

>ii.Constraints on rdf:parsetype="Collection"
>
>We would prefer that rdf:parsetype="Collection" would be allowed to
>be a list of datatype literals, not just a list of RDF node
>elements.  This, would permit some constructs in OWL that are
>difficult under the current design.

and they have now responded with the below.  They ask us whether the
decision is acceptable, and since this was a consensus review I
believe we owe a consensus response.  Wearing my chair hat, I suggest
we as a WG should consider this an acceptable decision - there was
not a strong feeling on the part of the WG when we discussed the
review that this was a "drop dead" issue.  If anyone feels strongly
that this is not an acceptable response, please let me and the WG
know (on our mailing list) and we can discuss.
  -JH

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0335.html