W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > March 2003

Re: WOWG: agenda March 20 telecon

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:40:58 -0500
Message-ID: <3E78C7CA.C9B54D5@cse.lehigh.edu>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
CC: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Regrets for March 20 telecon, I have a conflicting meeting.

Status of Use Cases and Requirements is no changes since February. I
consider the editor's draft at
http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/webont/reqdoc/index.html ready to go
for last call.

Jeff

Guus Schreiber wrote:
> 
> WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
> AGENDA/LOGISTICS
> March 20, 2003
> 
> 1200 US East Coast
> 0900 US West Coast
> 1700 London
> 0200 Tokyo (next day)
> 
> Duration: 60-90 minutes
> 
> PHONE INFORMATION
> To use Zakim:
> Dial +1.617.761.6200
> At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
> enter 9326#.
> Note: When you join the telecon please state your name
> 
> CHAT INFO
> Simultaneous IRC Chat
> irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
> #webont
> 
> Chair: Jim Hendler
> Scribe: Ian Horrocks
> 
> 1) ADMIN (10-15 min)
> 
> 1.1 Role Call
> 
> Regrets: TBD
> See list archive for last-minute regrets
> 
> 1.2 Approval of Minutes of last telecon
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the following as a true record of March 13:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0098.html
> 
> 1.3 Agenda Amendments
> 
> 1.4 Telecon Schedule
> 
> Next telecon: March 27
> Scribe:   TBD
> 
> 2. ISSUETTES (30-35 min)
> 
> 2.1 ISSUE 5.26 OWL DL Syntax
> 
> Context:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.26-OWLDLSyntax
> 
> PROPOSAL to RESOLVE [consensus from editors meetings]:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0066.html
> 
> See also message from Peter about new S&AS editor's draft:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0064.html
> 
> - discussion on points F.1, B.1 and B.2 to continue to resolve this.
> 
> 2.2 Datatypews / XMLLiteral
> 
> ACTION Peter Patel-Schneider: make a proposal on XMLLiteral
> DONE:
> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0087.html
> 
> 2.3 General actions
> 
> ACTION: Evan and Mike Dean to take MIME type and produce MIME type
> doc
> 
> ACTION DanC re: security
> 
> 3. DOCUMENT STATUS (30-35 min.)
> 
> For all docs discuss:
> - status & outstanding actions
> - editing/review effort required for LC
> 
> 3.1 XML Prsentation Syntax
> 
> - to be published as a W3C Note
> - timleine
> 
> 3.2 Use Cases and Requiremnents
> http://www.cse.lehigh.edu/~heflin/webont/reqdoc/
> 
> 3.3 Overview
> http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLFeatureSynopsis.htm
> 
> ACTION: Deb to add a paragraph on RDFS vs. OWL Lite to Overview doc.
> 
> 3.4 Guide
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/Guide.html
> 
> 3.5 Reference
> 
> ACTION: Welty to review Reference
> ACTION: Jeremy/HP to review Reference
> 
> ACTION: Jeremy to update discussion of relation between RDFS and OWL
> Lite,  give quick comments.
> ACTION: Guus to review, add to the Reference document as Appendix.
> ACTION: Jim, Pat to review
> 
> 3.6 S&AS
> http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/
> 
> ACTION: Peter
> allow optional objectProperty typing for special categories of object
> properties.
> 
> ACTION: Peter, Jeremy:
> Peter to add triple table of Jeremy's after Jeremy updates.
> 
> 3.7 Test Cases
> 
> ACTION: Jeremy:
> generate domain and range constraints test cases for owl:imports
> 
> ACTION Connolly: check that Test document
> includes member list in ack section
> 
> 4. PLANNING FOR LAST CALL
> 
> - strawpoll on LC decision
> - timeline ofr LC Candidates
> 
> 5. AOB (0-5 min.)
> --
> A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam,
> http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html
Received on Wednesday, 19 March 2003 14:41:10 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:58 GMT