ISSUE OWL DL syntax [was: Re: WebOnt telecon 13 March: minutes]

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:19:00 +0100
To: herman.ter.horst@philips.com
CC: www-webont-wg@w3.org

herman.ter.horst@philips.com wrote:

[..]

> 2.1 ISSUE 5.26 OWL DL Syntax
>
> Context:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.26-OWLDLSyntax
>
> PROPOSAL to RESOLVE [consensus from editors meetings]:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0066.html
>
> RESOLUTION: unanimously accepted, minus points F.1, B.1 and B.2.
> This does not close the issue.

The minutes nor the log tells give info about the rationale for leaving
out B1 B2 and F1. I'll put them on this week's agenda, but a message
from someone involved in the telecon discussion on the status of these
points would be very welcome.

Guus

[..]
--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam,
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html