status of S&AS and a PROPOSAL for proceeding to last call

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:31:04 -0500 (EST)
To: hendler@cs.umd.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Subject: ADMIN: status update/pre-agenda for this week's call
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:17:39 -0500

[...]

> 3) Assuming the Straw poll doesn't reveal unexpected problems, and
> that all the things actioned this week get done, then we expect to
> have a resolution to move to LC on the telecon of March 27.

I don't know if this counts as an unexpected problem, but a significant
section of S&AS is not finished.  I have no idea when this section of S&AS
will be completed, as I am no longer responsible for it.

All is not lost, however, as the section is non-normative.  I therefore
PROPOSE that S&AS go to last call without this section.  The information in
this section can easily be made into a W3C note.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research
Lucent Technologies