Re: Proposed simplification of datatype expressions

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:46:44 -0500
To: Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowther@networkinference.com>
CC: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

I'm not sure if Ian's proposal rules out the possibility of saying "more
than 1," but if so, I can think of a number of examples of these:

- the class of all people with more than one middle name
- the class of people with more than one alias
- the class of products with more than one advertised price

Specific numbers are a little harder. Maybe saying something like a
triangle has exactly three values for its angle property? You could
probably come up with a number of examples like this for CAD or
geo-spatial database applications.

Jeff