new version of S&AS

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:44:57 -0500 (EST)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

The 15 March version of S&AS is available at the usual place.

This version has, as far as I can tell, all the changes to OWL agreed on
recently.  It also has an upgraded correspondence theorem (and proof) that
handles annotation, Annotations, ontologyProperties, imports, and
Deprecated.  (I expect that there are minor problems in the proof, but I
think that the general approach is sound.)

Just about all parts of the document have changed, but most of the changes
are not major.  No changes have as of yet been made to the informative
reverse mapping.

It would probably be a good idea for this version to get some expert
reviews.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research
Lucent Technologies