Reference questions

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:04:11 +0100
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I'm working on the revised version of the Reference. I have four
questions, for which I'm not sure about the correct answer:

1. What do we say about MIME types in Reference?

rdf+xml and/or owl?

2. Does someone has a use case / test for owl:inverseOf applied to
    datatype properties?

3. Should/must symmetric properties have identical domains and ranges?

I assume the answer is yes.

4. How does one add new "distinctMembers" to an owl:AllDifferent list?

Feedback very much appreciated.

Guus

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam,
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html