Re: non-entailment test for imports (was Re: Proposed response to Golbeck regarding imports issue)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:17:47 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

>At this point some may want to point out that Test doesn't say
>anything about entailment;

the first version of test said something about running the entailment tests.

As it became clear that the WG consensus was to define the consistency
checkers, I concentrated the text around such artefacts, and left how to
execute the entailment tests as an exercise for the reader. I regard that as
an editorial decision, and would be happy to discuss it with anyone wishing
to review that section of Test (Testing an OWL Implementation
contrast with

The LC draft does defer to S&AS concerning what is intended by entailment in
an entailment test.
See e.g.
which links to