Re: LC comment status: formazlized, hypertext

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 20 Jun 2003 22:29:01 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 12:00, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 10:56, Dan Connolly wrote:
> > OK, so I've got the LC comment status
> > formalized and represented in HTML...
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/lc-status-report.html

It's now sorted by date with a couple other tweaks to
make it easier to read.

$Revision: 1.7 $

Yesterday's minutes are mixed in.

The 'clodes' threads are handled.

Some of the intermediate forms are available:

  This is the headers from the public-webont-comments mail,
  in RDF.

  This is the result of running some rules on the above
  to identify thread roots and (for closed issues)
  thread tails.
  (see Makefile for details)

  This is the last step before generating the .html;
  it's pretty specific to the way cwm does reporting.
  But it might be useful.