Re: LC comment status: formazlized, hypertext

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 12:00, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 10:56, Dan Connolly wrote:
> > OK, so I've got the LC comment status
> > formalized and represented in HTML...
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/lc-status-report.html

It's now sorted by date with a couple other tweaks to
make it easier to read.

$Revision: 1.7 $

Yesterday's minutes are mixed in.

The 'clodes' threads are handled.

Some of the intermediate forms are available:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-lc-comments.rdf

  This is the headers from the public-webont-comments mail,
  in RDF.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/lc-threads.rdf

  This is the result of running some rules on the above
  to identify thread roots and (for closed issues)
  thread tails.
  (see Makefile for details)

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/lc-status-report-f.n3

  This is the last step before generating the .html;
  it's pretty specific to the way cwm does reporting.
  But it might be useful.