Re: Proposed response to: inadequate reference in Owl REF

Guus - one typo (recommenced -> recommended in first paragraph) -
other than that, I'd say go for it.

At 5:56 PM +0200 6/20/03, Guus Schreiber wrote:
>From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0102.html
>
>>  Owl Reference contains:
>>
>>  [[
>>  The following datatypes are NOT recommended for use in OWL (see for
>>  details  the OWL Semantics and Abstract Syntax document [OWL S&AS]):
>>  ]]
>>
>>  I just hunted around S&AS and couldn't find these details.  Please
>>  include a more specific reference, preferably a hiperlink.
>>
>>  Brian
>
>Brian,
>
>Thanks for your comment. In the post-LC editor's drafts this
>discussion on recommenced datatypes has been moved from OWL S&AS to
>the RDF Semantics document.
>
>We suggest the OWL Reference document simply lists the recommended
>datatypes and points for further details to the relevant section of
>the RDF Semantics document.
>
>The link to RDF Semantics currently is:
>
>http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/RDF_Semant_Edit_append.html#dtype_interp
>
>but this will be updated at some appropriate later point in time.
>
>Please let us know, cc-ing public-webont-comments@w3.org, whether
>this response is satisfactory.
>
>Guus Schreiber
>
>--
>Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
>De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
>Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
>E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
>Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***