Re: Draft Telecon Minutes - 19 June 2003

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:04:35 -0400
To: "Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>
cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> 38. QA Review of owl-semantics
>
> Sandro sent proposed reply.

... sent to WebOnt, not the commenter yet, of course.

> ACTION: Dan, Jim, Guus to review reply.
> ACTION: Guus to send proposed words re xrefs to all docs.
> ACTION: Peter, Guus, Frank, MKS, Jeremy, Jeff.
> All editors add link from their document to ALL others.

I understood this action to be: seriously consider implementing the
suggestions in my e-mail [1] as they pertain to your document.  Those
suggestions were, in short: state prominently in in each document
where it fits into the roadmap, with a link to the roadmap, and make
sure the roadmap accurately describes where your document fits in.
Guus offered to make up some model text, although I see Peter has
already sent some [2].

    -- sandro

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0264
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0283