owl:sameAs proposed changes to TEST

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:48:19 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On hearing the chairs' understanding of
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I4.6-EquivalentTo

I intend to make the following two changes to OWL Test Cases.

Since these changes disagree with OWL Semantics, (and my prior understanding
of the WG position), I am raising them in this thread first.

Change 1 (syntax)
========

owl:sameAs witll be treated as in OWL Lite, like owl:sameIndividualAs
[This may impact any test containing owl:sameAs]

Change 2:  (semantics)
========

The fulling OWLforOWL test will be added; i.e. this is a consequence of the
empty OWL ontology.

[[
owl:sameAs owl:sameIndividualAs owl:sameIndividualAs.
]]

If I hear no objections I shall make these changes next week sometime.
If you do object please indicate whether the objection is to both or merely
one of these changes.