WOWG: telecon tomorrow = editor's meeting

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:01:33 +0200
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

This is just to remind everybody that tomorrow's telecon will be an
editor's meeting with a duration of 90-120 minutes. Expected: at least
one editor for each LC document.

We will distribute a updated list of LC comments and their status later
on. At the meeting we will go through the complete list (hopefully).

Guus

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/