[move to rdf-logic] was Re: Proposed response to Golbeck regarding imports issue

Chair hat on:

Hendler, please take this discussion to rdf-logic as it doesn't
impact WG issues that are open and has long ceased to be directly
related to our response to Ms. Golbeck.

Chair hat off:

Ian, my response to the below can be found on www-rdf-logic.