W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > June 2003

WOWG: agenda June 12 telecon (revised)

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:23:47 +0200
Message-ID: <3EE862C3.5080006@cs.vu.nl>
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

[- added items 3.3 (QA comments) and 3.4 (B!/B2 proof)
  - various links added]

AGENDA  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
June 12, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 9326#.
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #webont

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: Charles White


1. Administrivia

Role Call

Approve Minutes of June 5:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0050.html

Next telecon: June 19, chair Schreiber, scribe TBD
Proposed as an editor's meeting (at least one editor per LC document)
of 90-120 minutes to go through remaining LC comments at the
editorial/document level.

2. Action item review

ACTION: Jim Hendler and Dan Connolly to compose a response to the
	LC comment on local and compound keys.

ACTION: Dan Connolly publish XML syntax

ACTION: Mike Smith and Guus Schreiber will review  proposed changes
         to Guide and Reference for next telecon. (in re reference)

ACTION: Dan Connolly to update issue list for 5.06  (in re: imports closure)
         5.20 about synonyms with the specific problem of owl:Class vs
	rdfs:Class

ACTION: DanC to get I18N WG review of last call specs, continued
	from ~17 years back 1/2;-)
Progress:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0107.html

ACTION: Jeremy add test: {a,b} unionOf {a} {b}

ACTION: Jeremy equivalentClass with 4 components and no hamiltonian path


ACTION: PatH to follow-up to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0003.html 


ACTION: Jeremy Carroll - review proposed change to direct semantics that
	handles annotations better.

ACTION: DanC and Jeremy to review Sean's text for non-normative
	inclusion into some OWL document
DONE

ACTION: Guus Schreiber - work with Sean to put appendix in Reference
ACTION: Mike Smith - write paragraph that points to the appendix for Guide
ACTION: Frank - write paragraph that points to the appendix for Overview


3. LC comments status


3.1 status of LC comments

List of LC comments by Hendler:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0410.html


3.2 ISSUE 6.1: unnamed individual restrictions
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I6.1-UnnamedIndividualRestrictions

ACTION: Jeremy to propose response to
	owlsas-rdfcore-bnodes-restrictions, including new issue and proposal
	to postpone
DONE:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0091.html

Rationale for postponing: the changes
requested would minimally require a major rework of the direct semantics of
OWL DL. (Section 3 of S&AS).


3.3 QA comments

ACTION: Sandro Hawke, Evan Wallace - review Jeremy's review of the QA last
	call so that it can be sent back as a WG review
DONE
Wallace:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0114.html
Hawke:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0123.html


3.4 B1/B2 proof

ACTION: Peter review proof sketch of correspondence with B1 B2
DONE

Patel-Schneider:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0111.html
Carroll:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0112.html


3.5 rdfs:Class vs owl:Class

ACTION: Frank van Harmelen write draft response for the comment on
	owl:Class vs rdfs:Class
ACTION: Pat Hayes write draft response for the comment on
	owl:Class vs rdfs:Class


4. AOB


-- 
Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Thursday, 12 June 2003 07:23:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:01 GMT