update on I18N review of RDF, OWL

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 11 Jun 2003 13:47:11 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org, Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>

Further to my action to get confirmation from I18N WG
that our last call spec is I18N-happy...

I talked with Martin in Budapest a couple weeks ago.

Since then, he collected his thoughts on RDF literals
and such...

Summary of strings, markup, and language tagging in RDF (resend) Martin
Duerst (Thu, Jun 05 2003)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jun/0023.html

and the RDF Core WG is working thru them.

I'm still reasonably confident that OWL doesn't introduce
any I18N issues; that if RDF Core satisfies the I18N WG
(without making changes that we don't like) then I18N WG
will be happy with OWL too.

Martin, if you could confirm, tentatively, that would help.
Or should we expect specific review comments on the OWL
specs from the I18N WG?