Fwd: OWL test cases and e-Wallet

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:30:46 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Cc: fgandon@cs.cmu.edu

Forwarded with the author's permission

>Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:40:53 -0400
>From: - Fabien Gandon - <fgandon@cs.cmu.edu>
>To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
>CC: Norman Sadeh <sadeh@cs.cmu.edu>
>Subject: OWL test cases and e-Wallet
>Good afternoon Jim,
>Following our discussion of last week about running the e-Wallet
>against the test cases of OWL, I did a first try and here is a first
>version of the output: http://mycampus.sadehlab.cs.cmu.edu/tests/
>How does it look to you?
[snip stuff on an unrelated topic]
>Best regards,

Fabien has a system that uses XSLTs to map owl to a rule language,
and then runs the rules - he is now running against the test cases -
you can see he's only done a few, but it is nice to see that he was
able to get these up and running and tested so quickly.
p.s. If you know other people with tools, get them to try our test
set and let at least me and Dan (preferably the WG) know the results
so we can track -- I'm getting encouraged again that we won't need a
CR, as I'm starting to see a fair number of implementations that can
handle OWL reasoning...