Re: OWL DL in RDF

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:40:59 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Sean Bechhofer wrote:

> In the process of documenting my implementations, I have produced the
> following:
>
> http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/rdf.shtml
>
> This is an (informal) characterisation of the constraints on OWL DL in RDF
> (as I see them). Any comments concerning the accuracy or
> usefulness would be welcome.
>
> I'm also putting together a description of how I construct the abstract
> syntax representation from the triples, which I hope to have finished and
> available soon.

A draft of this is now at:

http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/parsing.shtml

This is a little messier than I would ideally like (the process itself is,
however, a little messy :-). Still one or two missing bits too, but it
should give a general impression of what's going on. Comments welcome
(particularly if I've got bits wrong...)

Cheers,

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer